Alastin Hydratint Sunscreen
The Alastin Hydratint sunscreen SPF 36 is a physical sunscreen the provides broad spectrum (UVA and UVB) protection, contains antioxidants to protect your skin, contains ingredients to hydrate your skin, and has a light tint to provide coverage.
- Broad spectrum (UVA and UVB) protection
- All mineral lightweight formulation
- Protects your skin against environmental pollutants
- Universal tint provides a lightweight coverage, making it perfect as a makeup primer or it can be used instead of makeup
- Doesn't leave a white residue on your skin like many physical sunscreens
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. Physical sunscreens that provide broad spectrum (UVA and UVB) protection.
- Phytoene & Phytofluene. Powerful antioxidants that protect your skin.
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment. Counteracts free radicals that damage your skin.
- Asteriscus Graveolens Extract. Prevents damage to your skin caused by pollutionin the air.
Aluminum Hydroxide, Asteriscus Graveolens Flower/Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Ergothioneine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77491), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77492), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77499), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Water
How to Use
Apply a generous amount of the Alastin Hydratint sunscreen at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every two hours when outdoors and after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating on dry skin.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using the product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
The Alastin Hydratint sunscreen is reef-friendly, oil-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
2.6 oz tube