Alastin Skin Nectar
The Alastin Skin Nectar is an outstanding product that can be added to any skin care regimen and enhances the results of any type of treatment. The Alastin Skin Nectar supports the skin before, during, and after procedures such as fractional lasers, IPL photofacials, chemical peels, and more.
- The Alastin Skin Nectar stimulates the skin to naturally increase both collagen and elastin and improves the quality of collagen in the skin.
- The Alastin Skin Nectar also contains high levels of antioxidants to protect your skin from treatments, reducing inflammation, irritation, and redness.
- The Alastin Skin Nectar enhances the results of your treatments by supporting your skin's natural ability to remove damages collagen and elastin.
- The Alastin Skin Nectar calms your skin after a treatment, reducing redness and irritation.
- TriHex Technology. This is the most unique ingredient in the Alastin Skin Nectar. Two peptides (tripeptide and hexapeptide) signal the skin to form new collagen and elastin, which are important in maintaining the structure of the skin, giving it it's youthful and firm appearance.
- Naringenin with Panthenyl Triacetate. Naringenin is a naturally occuring substance found in grapefruits, oranges, and tomato skin. It is a powerful antioxidant, protecting your skin from free radicals that damage collagen and lead to skin aging. Panthenyl triacetate is a vitamin B5 derivative which hydrates the skin, reduces inflammation, and speeds up the healing time after a treatment.
- Arnica Montana Extract. Arnica montana is a type of sunflower and applying the extrace may lead to decreased bruising after treatments.
- Phytoene and Phytofluene. These are two naturally occurring products derived from saltwater micro-algae, but also found in many fruits and vegetables. They act as powerful antioxidants and also decrease inflammation in the skin.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Panthenyl Triacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Naringenin, Oleuropein, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Phosphatidylserine, Arnica Montana Extract, Phospholipids, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
How to Use
Apply one to two pumps of the Alastin Skin Nectar in the palm of your hand. Rub the palms of your hands together and apply it on your entire face. Apply the Alastin Skin Nectar twice daily after washing your and completely drying your face and before applying other skin care products and moisturizer.
Alastin Skin Nectar Testimonial
The Alastin Skin Nectar is water-free (anhydrous) and preservative-free and it is made with a bacteriostatic formulation. The Alastin Skin Nectar is paraben-free, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
1.0 oz airless pump tube